- Posted by Bernadette
- On May 25, 2015
Our next open training days are scheduled and the dates will be added below when they are firmed up. If you have any questions about the training below or if you want to arrange some in-house training give us a call. Our Investigation Series articles are at Investigation Series
- HR Management of a Complaint of Bullying and/or Harassment (Half day) Next date – 22 June 2015
- Conducting Workplace Investigations (1 day) This is a very practical day focused more on doing, with just an introduction to the legal background. Next date – 23 June 2015
- Conducting Workplace Investigations (2 days +1 day). The third day is optional and concentrated on following a complaint from start to finish including report preparation. Next dates –7 – 9 September 2015 Our last two day session sold out so book early!
- HR Management of the Disciplinary Matters & Grievances (Half day) Next Date 22 June 2015.
- Contact Persons Training (1 day)
- Promoting Dignity in the Workplace – Bullying and Harassment Awareness Training (Half day)
- Managing Disability at Work and Reasonable Accommodation (1 day). Next date – 24 June 2015
- Equality Issues in Selection Processes (Half day)
- Training for Line Managers – Equality (including disability) and Dignity at Work (1 day)
- Managing Social Media in the Workplace
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bernadette at 086-6024411